- Page Personnel
- Letchworth Garden City, England
- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a international Pharmaceuticals business as an Office Assistant. This is a varied position covering general office administration, facilities management, payroll, HR and more. The role is based on site in Letchworth Garden City - it's a full time role but there is flexibility around start and finish times.
The client is a globally renowned Pharmaceuticals organisation who have offices across the country. They are currently looking for an Office Assistant to join their team in Letchworth Garden City on a permanent basis. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills, as this role will be heavily administrative. Any experience within facilities management or payroll processing is advantageous but not essential.
As an Office Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor and input information for payroll processing, i.e. overtime, absence, sickness, holiday etc.
- Ensure the time and attendance system is maintained and updated accurately to reflect new starters and leavers
- Ensure relevant data checks are done to the required deadlines
- Administration of recruitment activities
- Support with ensuring the office is H&S compliant by completing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for the office.
- Keeping stock of all PPE, refreshments and stationery and ordering any consumables where necessary
- Facilities management
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will be able to work in Letchworth Garden City and have excellent administrative skills and experience. They will be self motivated, able to work well independently as well as within a team. Attention to detail is key for this role as well as someone adaptable and able to prioritise effectively.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert