- Hays Human Resources
- Eastleigh, England
- Up to £30561.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Were seeking an HR Advisor to join a busy and proactive HR team in Eastleigh Hampshire
As an HR Advisor you will be working in a proactive and supportive HR and People services team which supports managers and employees across the organisation.
In this interesting and varied HR Advisor role you assist with the development and implementation of key HR strategies including complex employee relations case resolution, statutory compliance
Your activities will include:
* Deliver and assist in the provision of specialist HR advice
* Act as a first point of contact for employees providing advice and guidance on a range of HR issues/queries such as disciplinary, grievance, sickness and performance management
* Assist in the research and drafting of fit for purpose HR policies, systems and procedures
* Assist and support in ensuring effective complex case management that meets employee, service and organisational needs
* Undertake specific HR projects, develop monthly statistics, working closely with HR colleagues to improve people management processes
* Assist and support in the delivery of organisational changes and TUPE requirements
Were seeking a HR professional with HR Advisory experiences. A self-starter, resilient, adaptable and enjoy being "hands on"
This position is ideal for an HR professional looking to broaden their experience and skill set as a HR generalist. Bringing knowledge, passion and innovation to the role, you will be able to quickly assimilate information, build effective working relationships, be very organised with excellent attention to detail.
- You must have a good understanding of employment law and have some experience of managing employee relation cases.
- Be creative and proactive and able to work effectively with a range of different stakeholders; managers, internal communications and the wider HR team.
- You will need strong IT skills and very good communication skills, together with a high degree of personal organisation and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives.
- You will be CIPD qualified or currently working towards this through study. eg Level 5 CIPD
* 24-27 days annual leave
* Flexible hybrid working arrangements with the ability to work from office and home and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements - pro rata for part time staff)
* Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
* Gym Membership - 30% off Full Membership
* Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert