HR Business Partner
- Macmillan Davies
- Liverpool, England
- Up to £50000 per annum + Private Healthcare, Flexible Working
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, Up to £50,000 Per Annum, Liverpool (Hybrid Working)
Macmillan Davies are working on behalf of a leading global law firm who are looking to attract a HR Business Partner to join their growing HR team in central Liverpool. This role will be accountable for providing a proactive HR business partnering service to drive improved performance at both individual and team level.
About the role:
Reporting to the HR Director your role will see you:
* Collaborates with other teams within the division and contributes to improving processes and efficiencies.
* Ability to build, maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
* Directing and managing employee resourcing projects including TUPE transfers, mergers & acquisitions, and re-structuring.
* Influencing and developing relationships across the business
* Mentoring and developing the HR team
* Involvement in creating initiatives and working on ad hoc HR projects.
* Driving improvements to operations through enhancing people management practices and processes
* Anticipates issues and needs and addresses these efficiently.
* Assisting management of the Talent Pipeline
* Occasional travel may be required.
We are looking for a resilient and practical self-starter who is able to demonstrate:
* Working as a Senior HR professional within a fast-paced commercial environment
* Fully CIPD qualified.
* Strategic and commercial approach
* Shows capacity to coach and mentor senior leadership and stakeholders.
* Solid background in working within a complex matrix environment.
* Experience of contributing to critical business decision making, strategic planning and operational planning events
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
What's on offer
* 25 days' annual leave
* Hybrid working
* Private Healthcare
* Flexible pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Charity volunteer days
* Dress for your day policy
* Birthday Day off and Christmas business shutdown
* Career development opportunities
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global and leading international law firm. Please send your CV over at your earliest opportunity.
Engage. Consult. Recruit.
For many HR professionals, we’ll need no introduction. We are one of the longest-established specialist HR recruitment consultancies in the UK, with expertise in every sector, including financial services, technology and communications, retail, and professional and business services. However, it’s our consultative way of working that really sets us apart. Engage Macmillan Davies and you’ll find the focus is firmly on you and your needs.
Professional. Proven. Personable.
Whether you’re an established HR Manager or just beginning your career as an HR Administrator, you’ll find our focus is on long-term candidate relationships, not short-term fixes. We’ll take as much time to understand your needs as we do client ones. Rather than simply pointing you towards a permanent or interim job in HR, we’ll ensure you make the right career move.
To say we’ve a wealth of experience in HR recruitment is an understatement. Macmillan Davies has been a dedicated HR recruitment consultancy since 1979. Since then, we have developed into the business we are today: a market-leading HR recruitment firm with offices in London and Manchester and part of a global network that spans Asia, Australia and Europe.
Our approach has been developed over three decades at the forefront of HR recruitment consultancy. In that time, we’ve developed an excellent track record of adding value to leading clients in every major sector, a well-established global network and a collaborative working style.
Together, these qualities add up to a unique proposition in HR recruitment. Not only do we have the expertise to deliver what you need, but our consultative and professional approach also means that search will be a rewarding experience.
At Macmillan Davies we take our responsibilities seriously, as we’re guardians of both our clients’ brands and our candidates’ careers. But we also make sure this professionalism is balanced with a personal approach. How we deliver is just as important to us as what we provide – and the reason so many of our clients and candidates return for our advice again and again.
Supporting your HR career every step of the way
We’re a long-term career partner to many of our candidates, supporting them as they progress from HR Assistant jobs to HR Director levels. All of which is made possible by our specialist practices. If you’re looking for a senior HR role, our Executive Resourcing practice is a specialist in the field. Our Interim team will handle your day rate and fixed-term HR assignments, while our Futurexec team will provide the support and opportunities you need earlier in your human resources career.
Darren Hayman – Director, Executive Resourcing
0203 587 7066
Nick Allwood - Director, Manchester
0161 416 6295
Macmillan Davies London
152 - 160 City Road
Macmillan Davies Manchester
First Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
152 - 160 City Road
Apply for HR Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert