Talent Development Senior Manager/Specialist
- Hays Human Resources
- City of London, England
- £80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Talent Management
Talent Development Specialist (Senior Manager)
Your new company
Working for a global fund management firm with a progressive, inclusive and welcoming twist. This organisation prides their selves on their non-hierarchical working environment, where everyone contributes to their high performance. Based in London City, 2 days a week in the office, 3 at home. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a global network of HR professionals.
Your New Role
This role is sat at group level, reporting into the HR Associate Director. The key vision of this role is to make this organisation a company of choice to existing and new staff, by offering them to achieve their highest potential.
- You'll be working with directors, and SLT to management the talent mapping and planning programmes
- Developing tailored development solutions and talent practices
- Continuous review of performance with management and employees
- Provide individual and group mentoring and coaching
- Early careers programmes, and ensuring success of cohort
- Manage external third party providers to deliver bespoke interventions
- Development on formal and on the job training
- Talent evaluation and reporting on succession activities and patterns
- Leading performance feedback
- Ability to provide insights through data,
- Work with business to maximise talent dashboards
You will be operating as a Talent Development / Talent Management Specialist within a Financial Services or global matrix group environment. You will have a strong ability to influence and add value to a business, with the ability to blend people and business strategies together.
- Recent 5 years of working I financial services
- Ability to support client groups of over 200+
- Professional communications
- Have designed and led talent management strategies to executive / SLT population
- Examples of success from running succession planning, talent management, recognition programmes
What you'll get
This organisation offers excellent career progression at group level, including their subsidiaries. You'll be the subject matter expert for over 2000 headcount across 20 companies. Private healthcare, life assurance, generous bonus schemes.
This organise offers generous
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert