- Michael Page Human Resources
- Derby, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Global Engineering Business with over 5,000 employees are now looking for a HRBP to join the team.
Global Engineering Business with over 5,000 employees are now looking for a HRBP to join the team. Providing HR specialist advice, guidance and coaching across the full life cycle of HR. Responsible for implementing the HR strategy and driving improvements through the business via people.
- 1 direct report
- Establish and continually develop partnering relationships with the Senior Management teams to ensure the effective delivery of the HR service, people plan and business objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand and identify the people challenges and opportunities of their operational area
- Implement company processes across the full HR lifecycle (e.g. workforce planning, recruitment, training, performance management, talent management etc.)
- Act as the first point of contact for HR related queries (e.g. absence management, maternity, recruitment, probation, grievance, performance issues etc.) and in conjunction with the HR Administrator issue HR related correspondence.
- Interpret, coach and guide line managers in the application of the people policies and practices to ensure fair, consistent application in line with policy, legislative requirements, organisational culture and guiding principles.
- Champion and coach line managers to effectively deliver people activities designed to improve the motivation, performance and engagement of individuals and teams.
- Lead and support ad hoc people projects (e.g. TUPE, restructure, change, job evaluation, ED&I) with guidance from the HR Director.
- Anticipate, identify and act on people and HR trends, issues and developments so that they can be effectively planned for and managed by line managers.
- Undertake all activities in line with Company Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures and participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
* CIPD Level 5 essential, Level 7 desirable (or equivalent).
* Comprehensive understanding of employment law.
* Demonstrable commercial acumen, change management and project management experience.
* Relationship management, especially at managerial and stakeholder levels.
* Proactive self-starter with positive attitude.
* Committed to continual professional development.
Working in the office on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Flexible working hours
Travel to Sunderland once a week
Ad hoc travel to Blackburn
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert