- Hays Human Resources
- City of London, England
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
HRIS Specialist 9 month contract £450 daily rate London hybrid
9 month contract
£450 daily rate
You will be joining multinational oil and gas industry as a lead HRIS solutions specialist for EMEA/APAC to support the P&C strategy whilst also supporting payroll and HRIS systems.
You will be responsible for managing the HR pre-existing HR and payroll systems, working closely with internal vendors.
- Ensuring compliance is met in line with rules and processes
- Evaluating change processes, reviewing HR systems and reporting back
- Provide operational reporting for internal vendors
- Analyses and reporting operation integrity
- Payroll, SAP, Workday experience
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Vendor management
- Ability to ensure service delivery by vendors
- Change management skills- deliver during life cycles of a project
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert