HRIS Payroll Analyst
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, England
- Up to £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
HRIS Analyst - £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus - City of London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading and growing Insurance firm who are looking to recruit a HRIS Payroll Analyst on a permanent basis.
This role is offering hybrid working (2 days per week required in the office)
- Assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business requirements and promote the best possible user experience in Workday Payroll
- Support on Workday Payroll system changes and upgrades including the bi-annual Workday releases
- Perform detailed manipulation of complex data via tools such as spreadsheets and EIB's
- Develop and deliver payroll reporting from within Workday
- Support with maintaining the ongoing design, configuration and deployment of Workday
- Support new system implementation project and cross functional initiatives
- Work with the Payroll team in the analysis, development, implementation and support of allocated payroll projects & changes
- Support automation and process improvements within Workday Payroll
- Maintain the available employee guidance ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and fit for purpose
- Support training and engagement to ensure our key stakeholders are fully utilizing Workday
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as required
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and ensure GDPR compliance
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the HR and the company maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Workday payroll knowledge.
- Strong excel skills
- HCM exposure
- team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for HRIS Payroll Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert