- Page Personnel
- Surbiton, England
- £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
A rare opportunity to join a people focused business in Surbiton as a HR Admin.
My client is a well known consumer goods business based in Surbiton, they are currently expanding their HR team and are looking for HR Admin to join their team. This company offers a flexible working strategy and are rapidly growing.
The role of HR Admin will involve:
- To administer starter / leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews.
- To maintain and update electronic personnel records containing all employment-related information
- To provide all training administration including booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records.
- To support payroll
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data
- In the absence of the HR Manager, to escalate issues of concern to appropriate senior manager.
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policies and procedures.
- To provide administrative support to the recruitment process
- To produce and issue all offer letters and employee contracts
To be successful in this HR Admin role you will:
* Be able to commute to Surbiton
* Previous experience as a HR Administrator
* CIPD qualified or working towards
* Strong IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel packages (Vlook-up) and experienced in working with HR packages /databases such as ADP
Cycle to work scheme
Hybrid working policy
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert