Recruitment Partner Newbury
- Hays Human Resources
- Newbury, England
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Recruitment Business Partner - Newbury
Working for the leading technology provider in the World.
What future do you want to create?
At Hays, we believe in being lifelong partners - to our people as well as our customers.
With over 50 years of business success, we have a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn't just about being part of a global business leader, it's about making a difference in the world of work.
Equipped with the skills, solutions and technological capabilities of a true leadership partner, you'll put our customers at the heart of everything you do, delivering holistic workforce solutions to solve the challenges they face today, tomorrow and in the future.
Your new role
The Recruitment Partner will be focused purely on candidate management for a retained client working on-site. You will be consulting on the appropriate approach and educating the client where appropriate on the recruitment lifecycle and the technology we use.
You will be responsible for ensuring that an effective and cost-efficient service is delivered and that all business opportunities both contracted and new are optimised for mutual benefit. You will be manage the appropriate demand plan for the business as well as taking responsibility for collaborating with Hays Recruitment consultants and external agencies to deliver an appropriate sourcing and attraction strategy.
To be the ideal candidate you will have:
· A proven track record within recruitment drawn from an either an RPO/MSP, agency or inhouse role.
· The ability to work both contract and permanent roles simultaneously
· Work closely with HM in each stage of the hiring cycle to source, engage, interview, and ultimately place qualified candidates
· To build strong relationship with Hiring Managers and become a partner
· Provide market knowledge and expertise to help build the strategy HMs need
· Experience with senior stakeholder management so excellent communication and organisational skills are a must
· Good data orientation
Why work for us?
Our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate is what sets us apart.
To support you in your career we can offer:
· Continuous investment in your training and development and offer a rich variety of career opportunities across the globe.
· A culture that is grounded in collaboration and inclusivity
· Remote, hybrid and office working options and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work.
· Structured and regular career progression from day one
· Building partnerships with some of the best global brands
A career at Hays means working with skilled people from diverse backgrounds who are encouraged to think beyond, building partnerships across regions while united by the Hays spirit and guided by our belief to always do the right thing.
Let's create your tomorrow.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Recruitment Partner Newbury
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert