Learning & Development Manager
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £41500 - £45000.0 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Healthcare, Not for Profit/Charity, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
Are you a Learning & Development professional looking for a new role? Are you organised and can oversee organisation-wide courses and workshops? Are you available to start next month? If so, this role could be for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide organisation who make a real difference to the future of healthcare. The organisation is based in Leeds but with flexible working patterns, you can be based from home 90% of the time.
This role oversees courses and workshops for senior associates of the organisation. Content design and delivery of training is done by an external provider and therefore the key responsibilities of this role are:
- Working with the Communications Manager and the communications team to support Academy Members through a programme of career development engagement activities
- Managing the effective delivery of a Mentorship and Leadership programmes, including the procurement and contract management of suppliers to provide associated workstreams
- Advise on content for webinars, online engagement activities and workshop provision for Academy Members
- Work with the Business Manager and Academy Executive Board Team to implement learning and development support for Executive staff
- Work with other Learning and Development (L&D) colleagues to support L&D initiatives across the organisation
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team in ensuring strategy around development and support is implemented effectively and with the appropriate governance and reporting arrangements.
- Organise workshops and stakeholder meetings as required
- Generate and maintain strong nationally-based networks and positive and collaborative working relationships within Universities & NHS Trusts and other health-related organisations, particularly at the level of senior research leaders/sponsors to benefit the Academy programmes.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Organisation development/internal comms background
- Extremley strong stakeholder management with internal stakeholders and external providers
- NHS/public sector experience would be advantageous but not essential
12 month FTC paying c£41,500
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert