- Hays Human Resources
- Ballymena, Northern Ireland
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation based in Co. Antrim, who are seeking an HR Administrator to join their well established team.
This is a full time, permanent position and an excellent opportunity for learning and development.
Your new role
As an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Update and maintain the HR personnel system
- Keep training records up to date
- Assist with the recruitment process, including on boarding and induction
- Support the maintaining of the company's Investors in People accreditation
- Support with absence management paperwork
- Assist with the preparation of reports on HR KPIs
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Assist with the preparation of payroll
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English & Math.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment
- IT proficient ).
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Working hours: Mon- Fri 40 hours per week
- 30 days holidays
- On site car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Private healthcare scheme
- Insurance Discount
- Life Insurance policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert