- Page Personnel
- Richmond upon Thames, England
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Our client is looking for a HR Assistant who can support the human resource processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintain records and information.
A leading technology company is growing their HR team. This is a great opportunity to work with a inclusive company with a great team culture.
- Supporting human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointment, conducting orientation, maintain records and information
- Able to maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Maintain quality service by following organisation standards
The successful candidate will come from a HR Assistant background.
Cycle to work scheme
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert