- Hays Human Resources
- South West London, England
- £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Recruitment Assistant - Temp to Perm opportunity. Leading independent organisation!
Your new company
You will be working for an independent hospital. They care for people who require assessment and intensive rehabilitation for conditions and prolonged disorders of consciousness. Their mission is to provide outstanding care and empowering individuals with neuro-disability, enabling them to live their lives to their fullest potential.
Your new role
You will work closely with HR, Resourcing & Retention, Organisational Development and Learning & Development and Staff Engagement, Wellbeing & Inclusion. This really is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a function that is well respected, integrated, and continuing to grow. The Resourcing & Retention team were nominated for our 'Super Support Service' Award in 2022.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide a full range of administration support for Recruitment related matters.
- Support and assist the Recruitment and HR Team on relevant Recruitment and HR activities.
- Take ownership of Onboarding and Pre-Employment Checks for all new starters including reviewing and implementing an improved Onboarding & Pre-Employment Checks process.
- Support the Recruiting Manager to upgrade and enhance our Applicant Tracking System.
- Take ownership of optimising some of the functionality in the ATS to automate some critical Recruitment and Onboarding activities.
- Take ownership of the Projected Pipeline statistics on a weekly basis.
- Create refreshed Interview packs for some of the core roles we recruit for in Nursing, taking account of interview scoring and assessment criteria.
- Take ownership of advertising vacancies on our direct website and optimising our employer branding / voice.
- Support and actively partake in Recruitment development projects to assist with the on-going improvement of the Recruitment Service; seeking out opportunities to refine and streamline practice Assist with and coordinate recruitment open and assessment days.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This role is 3 days a week in office, there are great transport links and parking available. This is a temp to perm opportunity, initially 3 months on an hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Recruitment Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert