- Page Personnel
- Sheffield, England
- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Officer working for a large Public Sector client in Sheffield.
Page Personnel have partnered with a large scale Public Sector client in Sheffield, who protect and service South Yorkshire. This is an organisation that encourages development and gives the opportunity to kick start your career. They offer excellent benefits packages and an exciting working environment.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for the transactional elements of recruitment and selection activities and key projects for all employees. You will also assist in the design, application, co-ordination and monitoring of recruitment and selection transactional processes.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- A sound understanding of HR and Organisational Development processes
- Experience of applying administration procedures
- Prior recruitment experience
- Excellent communication skills
£24,000- £26,000 + incremental salary increase + 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising with service + hybrid and remote working options + flexi time + excellent wellbeing schemes + onsite gym + amazing training and development programmes
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert