HR Business Partner
- Anne Corder Recruitment
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- c £65000 with generous benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Agriculture & Forestry, Distribution & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail & Wholesale
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Newly vacant post supporting three sites as part of the Senior Leadership Team as HR Business Partner, covering sites in Manchester, Tilbury and Belfast. Working for a fast-paced high pressure FMCG business you will come with previous experience in sector ideally – or can demonstrate the impact you have had in previous roles in equally fast paced environments.
As Lead HR Business Partner, you will be the strategic partner to the manufacturing, logistics, commercial and business functions, and also form part of a best-in-class UK wide HR team supporting other operations up and down the UK. Supported by a small team you will ensure delivery of key strategic and tactical people plans to include:
- Championing the inclusion and diversity agenda enabling people to feel confident in bringing their whole self to work Contribute to the development of the annual strategic plan, ensuring it is safe, cost conscious, sustainable and aligned with our values. Identifying skills gaps and working with leaders to develop their teams and ensure succession and recruitment plans are in place. Providing advice to the team on building capability and performance in all areas Reward and recognition across the business All employee engagement activities, developing a strong communications forum for the business Use people analytics, metrics and KPI’s to help drive business decisions
Your experience will have been gained as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced blue chip organisation, confident in your ability to influence and impact throughout the organisation.
A brilliant opportunity to join a well-established leading brand to build their people strategy – opportunities like this don’t come around often, so if you are intrigued, get in touch to find out more. Generous benefit include:
- 25 days holiday Up to 10 % matched pension Car allowance Hybrid working – located out of either Tilbury or Manchester, with about fortnightly travel to the other site, and occasional travel to Belfast
We listen, understand and deliver outstanding, ethical results
The only thing that matters at Anne Corder Recruitment is matching the right people to the right jobs. We are proud of our ethical approach to recruitment, ensuring both businesses and job seekers experience effective, transparent, and honest working relationships with us.
Recruitment is very personal, and we aim to ensure everyone who experiences this process feels looked after, and not part of a ‘sale’.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert