- Page Personnel
- Weybridge, England
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
The HR Administrator will provide general administrative support to the HR team including inputting information to HR database, dealing with all external and internal HR documentation relating to starters, leavers and all policies, processes and procedures.
Business Support Firm.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator in Weybridge will be:
- First point of call for answering the telephone
- Logging call history
- Managing the HR inbox and filing correspondence.
- Recording client queries and creating monthly reports
- To manage the administration process for all new starters and leavers
- Prepare all internal and external documentation throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Prepare and issue offers of employment
- Manage payroll information for the Group and Clients, liaising with payroll department and ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage all administration in respect of the Company's benefit schemes including healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension.
- Update and manage the HR Database ensuring the accurate recording and maintenance of all data, uploading new clients and proving guidance/Training to clients.
- Maintain all personnel files for joiners and leavers.
The successful HR Administrator in Weybridge will have:
- Ideally prior experience in an office environment and in an administration role
- Previous administrative experience
- Competent IT skills including, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and team player
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach to completing tasks and general conduct
On offer for the successful HR Administrator in Weybridge will be:
- 22 days holiday + BH
- Training on offer
- Internal progression opportunities
- Supportive and engaging team
- Team social activities
- Free fruit delivered weekly to the office.
- EAP Portal
- Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert