- Page Personnel
- Stoke-on-Trent, England
- £20 - £26 per hour
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Working in a busy office the site-based HR team act as the first point of contact for all people-related matters for both operations and office-based employees.
Our client is one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK and home to some of the nation's best loved brands.
- Assist the Senior HR Advisor in providing a recruitment service for both internal and external vacancies up to the middle management level.
- Provide HR advice on day-to-day issues referring to standard HR Policies.
- Support Line Managers with all employee relations activities including investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, and capability/performance-related matters.
- Provide a proactive approach to absence management through effective partnering with Line Managers and Occupational Health to reduce long and short-term absence levels across the site.
- Ensure own understanding of the agreed payroll deadlines/time lines and ensure information is provided accordingly for the efficient running of the weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Working with the HR Manager to drive through the engagement site action plan.
- Write reports and provide statistical information as required by the business such as WTD, Company Hours, Holidays, Turnover, and Absence.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing site, HR team operating in an HR Advisory capacity.
- Data collection and trend identification.
- Experience in absence management.
- CIPD level 3 and employment law knowledge would be ideal.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (FTE)
- Company pension contribution scheme (up to 7.5%)
- On-site canteen offering a variety of hot/cold meals and snacks
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site free parking and company shop
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert