People Core Specialist
- Page Personnel
- Sunbury-On-Thames, England
- £13 - £16.5 per hour
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
The People Core Specialist assists with day to day operations of the HR and payroll functions and duties, in the Sunbury-on-Thames office.
A well known Oil and Gas Company
The key responsibilities for the People Core Specialist will be:
- Have a shown understanding of internal processes including line of business specific processes & procedures.
- Perform transactions and handle associated tasks for employee personal and job-related data service requests across the breadth of the employee lifecycle.
- Create and implement plans for detailed execution of larger scale ad hoc projects (10- 20) that require S+S processes to be carried out in mass
- Be solution focused and work closely with other Regional Delivery Centres and wider Services & Solutions teams to contribute to client and/or enhance relationships and ways of working
- Build and maintain key partner relationships locally and globally.
- Be an ambassador for change encouraging agile ways of working & improvements to day to day activities and subject matter authority areas.
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard data input forms.
- Assist in the coordination of acceptance testing for S+S technology changes
- Undertake other work in support of the service area and HR Services as required
The successful candidate for the People Core Specialist will have:
* Demonstrated ability to administer HR systems and processes efficiently.
* Shown ability to navigate a tiered support model.
* Able to provide a level of support to bp employees who have restricted access to service channels due to technology or language limitations
* Knows when to seek support from other subject matter authorities
* Solid customer service skills
* Digital fluency - strong systems and computer skills and experience across full spectrum of Office programmes and analytical support tools
* Numeracy & analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively generate and analyse a range of data to provide accurate and timely information to advise business decisions
* Risk Management - acts with high level of integrity and respect for data privacy. Takes steps to mitigate against risks in this space and knows when to raise any concerns
On offer to the successful is:
- 12 Month Temp Contract
- Flexible hybrid working
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Competitive salary
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert