- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Publishing & Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Senior Reward Analyst
* 12 month FTC
* Salary up to £57,000
* Hybrid Working: 2 days a week in the London Office,
Oakleaf Partnership are currently have an exciting opportunity to join a well - respected brand within the media space. The business is searching for a bright individual to join a small and close-knit reward team to support the UK reward function as a Senior Reward Analyst. This role will be well - suited to someone with 2 to 3 years' experience within reward and looking for a step-up in their career.
About the role:
* You'll be a key figure in the testing and implementation of the new benefits platform before it goes live later this year.
* Leading on benchmarking and gender pay gap reporting using data from Willis Towers Watson.
* Lead the delivery of the annual reward cycle and year-end activity (salary review, bonus process).
* Engaging with internal stakeholders to present on data and seek feedback on processes.
* Support junior members of the team with their training, growth and development.
Candidate profile / experience:
* Excellent analytical and advanced excel skills.
* Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Proven experience working in a compensation and benefits focused position.
* Prior experience of benchmarking using the Willis Towers Watson methodology.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert