HR Business Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Middlesbrough, England
- £45000 - £47000 per annum + plus £5,000 car allowance
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will work as part of a busy HR team and will be responsible for developing and delivering a regional HR business plan that is consistent with the overall people strategy, in order to drive business performance.
The role will be based in the Middlesbrough head office, however the role will cover the South Central region and therefore the successful candidate should be willing to travel on a regular basis.
My client is a not-for-profit organisation.
- Support, influence and advise managers on all operational HR matters such as absenteeism, employee engagement, recognition, productivity, and capability to ensure they are equipped to implement HR practices effectively
- Manage complex HR issues, as well as escalated ER cases to ensure that employees and managers are supported, and any performance issues are resolved
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure excellent employee relations
- Drive a culture where employees are consulted, recognised and rewarded accordingly for their contribution, in order to promote employee engagement
- Report on the impact of HR metrics to ensure that HR services are supporting business performance
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with employment legislation requirements, minimising business risk, and promoting adherence to the overall People strategy
- Maintain a broad knowledge of strategic HR best practice to ensure the business can benefit from new market trends and developments
- Extensive generalist HR experience, preferably within a fast-moving multi-site environment
- Experienced in challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing difficult scenarios
- Experience of working within a complex HR business partnering role in a commercially and operationally focused organisation
- CIPD Level 5 qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to travel on a regular basis throughout the South Central region
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Salary £45,000 -£47,000 per annum plus £5,000 car allowance
- Excellent employee benefits
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Fully site-based role
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert