Interim HR Business Partner
- Henlee Resourcing
- Abingdon, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + DOE + Bonus + Great benefits + Flex
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Education, IT, Internet and New Media, Retail & Wholesale, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Interim HR Business Partner
FTC 6 months
Salary £65,000 to £70,000 plus bonus, benefits and flexible hybrid working (1-2 days in the office)
Henlee Resourcing is working with a successful and highly regarded Oxfordshire employer, to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner, for an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
As this business embark on an exciting 5-year growth plan, you will support the People Operations Director in guiding their Corporate Services division through a significant transformation, impacting people, processes and systems.
You will drive business change, various people initiatives, all asociated communications, and a range of ER cases and operational HR issues, whilst acting as a 'true' business partner to the corporate services' senior leadership team.
This role will see you;
- Support the Chief People Officer in the delivery of the Divisional People Strategy.
- Support the development and delivery of a comprehensive and commercially sound people plan.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of varied ER / HR cases as well as provide day to day advice to the senior leadership and people managers.
- Use data to identify people management issues / requirements and put solutions into action.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and line managers and help empower them to become great people managers.
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching on recruitment, performance management and reward management.
- Support the development and implementation of modern and smart people solutions, encouraging an exceptional employee experience.
- Work with the management teams to ensure they have the right talent in place at the right time to deliver their business objectives.
- Actively champion and support business change programmes, coaching managers to embrace change.
- Proactively embed a commercial and performance-based culture
- Encourage innovation and curiosity within the business to drive a continuous improvement
- Support the delivery of the annual calendar of People activities
- Commercial acuity - ability to provide advice and guidance which mitigates risk and adds value to the business.
- Implementing people strategies to drive improved business performance and commercial outcomes.
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Lead business transformational change, including organisational change and development.
- Strong employment law knowledge, with the ability to manage complex cases.
If you are looking for an exciting and highly diverse role, within a change environment, can demonstrate the above capabilities and can commit to 6+ months, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
What Make Us Different
We have worked hard to integrate our business into the community we serve, because we believe that to deliver service excellence to our clients and candidates, we must have a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing HR professionals today. Through the CIPD events we support, host and sponsor, we have developed a strong network, and through our commitment to achieving a genuine match between candidate and role, we have cultivated the trust that wins us recommendations to fill vacancies and find new roles. We are genuinely invested in our candidate’s success, not only because our business depends on it, but because we recognise the difference we can make to someone’s life if we help them secure a new start, a big promotion, or the work-life balance that they’ve been dreaming of.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert