Head of Payroll and Tax
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £90000 - £120000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Oakleaf partnership are working with a leading organisation within the Financial Services sector.
Due to growth and demands within their EMEA region they are now looking to hire a Payroll head to come in and manage Payroll, Tax and Global Mobility.
Our client is looking for someone to come in and oversee a small payroll of 550 over 11 countries.
The role will be responsible for EMEA compensation, global mobility and overseeing employee tax. This role will suit someone who is keen to be hands on and oversea the day to day arrangements as well as able to deal with complex payroll locations and understand relevant legislation and regilations around mobility.
- Manage the day-to-day tax compliance of any EMEA mobility
- Manage all employment tax compliance matters, ensure the Firm has tax efficient and compliant compensation structures with EMEA
- Assess and manage any taxation relating to compensation on new office/branches across EMEA
- Offer advice and expertise on relocations, extended business trips, international assignment, new overseas hires, Short term business visitor requirements.
- Responsibility of dual hatting employees, S690s, Shadow payrolls, etc
- Maintain country fact-sheets with respect to payroll and employment tax considerations both Firm and employee
- Responsible to develop and implement systems to support growth
- Onboard new Partners & Vendors
- Approval of 10 monthly Payrolls
- Excellent Excel Skills (Pivots, lookups, advanced formulas)
- Strong Payroll system experience ideally with WORKDAY/ADP
- Strong financial/analytical and problem-solving skills
- CIPP preffered not essential
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Head of Payroll and Tax
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert