- Ashley Kate HR
- Central London
- £50k per year
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Systems
Reward Analyst | Reading & London | c£50K
3 days in office spread across London and Reading and 2 days working from home.
Working closely with the CPO and key stakeholders in HR and across the wider business functions, you will support HR data governance, reporting, and analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Reward Analyst, preferably multi-site, multi-brand with a strong reward bias.
- Excellent Excel skills, intermediate PowerPoint, Word
- Able to work in a highly confidential manner
- Ability to make sense of complex information
- HR systems literate, preferably PeopleSoft
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to work with minimal supervision - good initiative, pro-active
- Good understanding of the statutory landscape e.g. GDPR
- Well-organised and good attention to detail.
- Create and manage the timelines necessary to deliver key processes and activities e.g. pay review, talent review, gender pay etc.
- Produce reports and analysis to provide insights
- Make recommendations to improve processes
- Alert the People & Talent Director to any issues and / or opportunities
- Create and use standard documentation and templates where appropriate
- Create and maintain a central database of key compensation arrangements
- Create and maintain key information relating to core remuneration processes e.g. pay review, annual bonus, Share Scheme
- Support in the creation and delivery of end to end processes for core remuneration activity
- Provide accurate and useful analysis to enable good decision-making with regard to remuneration
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, up to date and presented in a user-friendly manner.
- Support the Remuneration Committee with documentation and advice.
- Work closely with the Payroll team to ensure the smooth exchange of information.
- Create and maintain a central view of key talent across the business.
- Provide insights to future talent needs through effective analysis of data
- Carry out research into development opportunities.
- Maintain clear picture of each individual who is identified as future key talent.
Ashley Kate is recognised as a 'Recruiter of Choice' for HR and Finance recruitment. Our business model centres around becoming a true business partner for our candidates and clients and our ability to offer a portfolio of services designed to meet your specific recruitment needs.
If you are recruiting or looking for a job, we are the hub for HR and Finance professionals. You can trust the services we provide because HR and Finance aren't just two of the things we do, it is what we do. Our extensive industry experience allows us to take our professionals' careers to the next level by providing a focus on quality and a complete dedication to all relationships. From global brands to small businesses, we offer a flexible range of HR and Finance recruitment services, recognising that organisations require a diverse range of skills. Our IRP accredited recruitment teams are aware of the demands placed on today's HR, Finance and Training professionals, which means we are committed to delivering a service that is personal, professional, straightforward, and valued by clients and candidates alike.
Our additional services include Employment Law Webinars, Virtual HR Director Boardroom forums, and Salary Guides.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert