- Ashley Kate HR
- £23k - 28k per year
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and exciting global business based from their Manchester office at Manchester Airport. This is an exciting time for this business as they plan their growth over the coming year and expand their projects wider across the Northwest region.
This company require an experienced HR Assistant to join them on a permanent basis offering £23000-28000 depending on experience.
* To support a busy function in the day to day HR duties
* Assisting with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee life cycle, such as: Recruitment, on boarding, new starters and leavers process, documentation, coordinating interviews and management of HR systems and data
* Supporting the administration process with Employee relations
Management of the HR and recruitment system
* Training co-ordination - booking courses, liaising with external providers, keeping track of the training matrix.
* Creating reports on HR data
* Ad hoc administration to support HR project work
* General HR administrative tasks to support the team
The ideal candidate:
* Will have excellent written and verbal skills
* Will be a highly experienced HR Administrator/Assistant, or solid HR Assistant with a range of experience in the above areas, and strong employment law knowledge
* Ideally working towards CIPD, however the company will support this for the right candidate
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you, please apply now or contact email@example.com
Ashley Kate is recognised as a 'Recruiter of Choice' for HR and Finance recruitment. Our business model centres around becoming a true business partner for our candidates and clients and our ability to offer a portfolio of services designed to meet your specific recruitment needs.
If you are recruiting or looking for a job, we are the hub for HR and Finance professionals. You can trust the services we provide because HR and Finance aren't just two of the things we do, it is what we do. Our extensive industry experience allows us to take our professionals' careers to the next level by providing a focus on quality and a complete dedication to all relationships. From global brands to small businesses, we offer a flexible range of HR and Finance recruitment services, recognising that organisations require a diverse range of skills. Our IRP accredited recruitment teams are aware of the demands placed on today's HR, Finance and Training professionals, which means we are committed to delivering a service that is personal, professional, straightforward, and valued by clients and candidates alike.
Our additional services include Employment Law Webinars, Virtual HR Director Boardroom forums, and Salary Guides.
Apply for HR Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert