HR Data Analyst 12-month FTC
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Systems
HR Data Analyst for global insurance firm
One of the world's largest insurance companies, operational in over 50 countries, with offices in cities including New York, Zurich and Paris. You will be working for a highly reputable organisation, a household name, and a company you can be proud to be associated with.
An HR Data Analyst reporting into the EMEA HR Implementation Lead. You will be working amongst a collaborative global team- based on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Based in London.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Highly advanced Microsoft Excel expertise- strong analytical, problem-solving and data driven decision-making skills
- Experience HRIS systems and implementation- including but not limited to Core HR, Recruiting, Talent Management, etc. Experience with Oracle HCM is preferred
- Proven experience in implementation activities such as business requirements and analysis and understanding integrations between various applications.
- Strong data manipulation and validation skills
- Detail oriented and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of downstream and upstream impacts of global process integrations within HR.
- £50,000-£60,000 salary
- Pension scheme and annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual leisure allowance
- Comprehensive Learning & Development offerings.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Data Analyst 12-month FTC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert