- Page Personnel
- Wakefield, England
- £35000 - £39000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Wakefield for a HR Advisor to join an encouraging and supportive HR team.
Our client is a leading education provider within Yorkshire, and they are now looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR department. With excellent benefits, including up to 36 days holiday, this organisation is dedicated to their staff's wellbeing and development.
Candidates looking for full time, part time and term time only will be considered.
The role holder will be involved in advising and supporting staff of varying levels with intricate ER queries and affairs including absence management, performance management and disciplinary and grievance cases. You will also contribute to developing and forwarding of training programmes and workshops in order to deliver new initiatives and practices for staff. You will be upskilling line managers, establishing effective networks, reviewing policies and procedures and furthering your career.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- HR Advisory experience
- Level 5 or above CIPD qualification is desirable
- Experience dealing with ER casework
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships is essential
- Willing to travel 30-60 minute distance from head office
Permanent role + £35,000-£39,000 per annum + starting on 28 days holiday, rising with service + Local Government Pension Scheme + Tech schemes + flexible working + discounts on retailers and more!
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert