Interim International Mobility Manager
- Michael Page Human Resources
- London, England
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Global Mobility
As International Mobility Manager, you will be the SME on process management for all international workers linked to the UK and Ireland region - inbound, expound and commuters. As the main point of contact for assignees, this role is a mix of compliance and customer service with a clear focus on delivering a smooth and worry-free experience for expats and stakeholders.
My client is a globally recognised FMCG organisation
- Assignment support - oversee international employee transitions within the organisations international mobility policy
- Liaise with local HR, global international mobility and International Mobility Manager's from other region's to ensure appropriate classification and support for all international assignments
- Compliance - ensure immigration, social and tax services are compliant to both home/host regulations and group policy
- 3rd party supplier management - manage relationships with UK and global relocation agents to facilitate moves
- Assignee communication management - work with the HRD and global international mobility to develop regular communication materials for out/inbound internationals and consult on all relevant policy/pension/social changes
- Project management - lead and contribute to regional projects and thought leadership
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong experience in International Mobility, including compliance and customer service to international assignees
- Knowledge of current local laws, regulations and procedures governing compensation and benefit taxation
- Ideally having worked across both UK & Ireland in an international mobility role
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders, and third party suppliers
- Experience of working on both strategic and operational projects
Interim role - 3-6 months
£300 a day PAYE
Remote role, with adhoc travel as required
This role will have full responsibility for International Mobility at UK and Ireland level, both strategically at operationally. You will have responsibility for managing more traditional Expat assignments, whilst at the same time shaping and providing expert advice on topics such as remote working, cross-border working and alternative employment models. The role will provide exposure to a broad range of stakeholders and provide the opportunity through project work and working with Global IM to shape the future direction of International Mobility in the organisation.
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert