HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £60000 - £90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Our client, a world's leading data, insights and consulting company is currently looking for a 12m FTC maternity HR BP cover.
This role offers a hybrid working schedule however, it will require travel across 2 offices located in London Bridge and Hangar Lane.
- Partner with the division / function HR Director in recognising key people issues/priorities bringing data, insight and business case into the assessment and planning process.
- Deliver agreed components of division / function People Plan and the UKI People Plan
- Representing HR in division / function leadership teams.
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders and managers on HR and business issues
- Use financial and HR data to support workforce planning, identify capability gaps and support decision making.
- Drive organisation design and development projects, redesign structures around strategic objectives, build organisational change capability and encourage leaders to challenge the status quo.
- Support and drive major change demonstrating excellent commercial and ER judgement and first-class stakeholder management.
- Work in partnership with Talent Acquisition to ensure external high-quality talent is delivered to the business in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Gateway for recruitment and promotion approvals, challenging decisions and helping managers to consider different options / scenarios.
- Accountable for resolution of ER issues within division / function. Where necessary responsible for resolution of complex / sensitive cases and projects.
- Assess trends and root causes of ER issues that impact productivity within division / function.
- Responsible for delivering cyclical performance activity (pay review, goal setting, bonus etc) - including training, coaching leaders and line managers.
- Work with managers and COEs to identify and develop the next generation of leaders.
- Deliver HR projects as and when required, for example Apprenticeship programme
Experience and skills
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner, ideally in a business that operates a complex matrix
- Able to create deep, trusting partnerships
- Strong collaborator
- Able to use data and evidence to drive decisions making
- Able to apply financial acumen, operational knowledge, and HR expertise to land smooth and cost-effective solutions
- Make things happen with proven ability to pay attention to detail and near-term issues while also able to see and consider long-term challenges and opportunities
- Confident, lots of high energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to be flexible and agile in approach to projects and work activities and to deal with the unexpected
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert