- Page Personnel
- St. Albans, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for end to end HR functions including recruitment, L&D, rewards & benefits, payroll, HR projects etc!
Our client are a leading Automotive company based in St. Albans who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing team! They are offering a competitive salary, hybrid working options and CIPD study support in future.
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- To be a first point of contact for all employees on site to answer queries in relation to their employment in a competent, respectful and confidential manner.
- To advise and support managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management and performance management cases on site.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process
- To write or review all relevant notes and letters as required and sending them out in a timely manner.
- To support managers in ensuring that comprehensive return to work interviews with all staff take place.
- To coach managers with HR procedures and challenge any non-compliance.
- To actively monitor, and together with the relevant manager, manage all absence cases making referrals to occupational health as required - instigating formal proceedings where necessary.
- To support any site reorganisations or department restructures as required.
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation.
- Process all current, starters, leavers and change employee data on the system.
- Delivering on Recruitment, Induction & On-boarding, employee terms and conditions of employment, benefits and related processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience advising and coaching managers on Employee Relations cases
- Recruitment experience is essential
- Able to support change, influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of problem solving.
- Good level of numerical and analytical skill.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skill with the ability to prioritise/multi-task.
- Able to work on own initiative
The successful HR Advisor will benefit from the following:
- Hybrid working opportunities
- CIPD study support
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Supportive leadership team
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert