- Hays Human Resources
- Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
- £32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
HR Advisor/RCT/up to £34,000
Your new company
Hays HR are proud to partner with our client who operate in the Manufacturing Sector, looking to appoint a HR Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity, five days based on site at our clients location in Rhondda Cynon Taf. This role will report into the Head of HR with support of a HR Administrator. A headcount on site of circa 200 employees, this really is a fantastic opportunity for a HR candidate to take the next step in their career. Within this environment, the successful candidate will be exposed to all areas of HR in a Generalist capacity. An excellent place to learn and develop your HR career with a highly- reputable local employer supporting the SLT and wider business on a range of ER issues and HR processes.
Your new role
- Provide comprehensive advice and support to employees and managers in all aspects of employee relations to ensure minimal risk to the business
- Create all letters from the HR department to employees
- Monitor any employees with restrictions to their right to work in the UK
- Support the Head of HR with any HR meetings, including grievance, disciplinary and sickness absence, including conducting meetings and/or acting as a company note taker
- Participate with HR projects
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to HR activities
- Support the strategic HR plans with the intention of a positive impact on business performance
- Setting appointments and rearranging meetings
- Creating reports containing HR data to support business decisions
- Provide HR training to the business
What you'll need to succeed
- A successful HR career to date in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about doing the right thing
- Great time management skills with the ability to multi task every day.
- High level of resilience
- To be objective, independent, credible and consistent
- Have a strong analytical ability, with robust judgement and decision making
- Working towards a CIPD qualification is preferred
- Confident ability to connect with Senor Management
- The ability to deal with a diverse group of people
- A friendly, courteous and helpful team player with great communication skills
- The ability to maintain our high standards of quality, service and cleanliness
- Lead by example at all times
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert