Learning and Development Advisor
- Page Personnel
- Burton-On-Trent, England
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
The Learning and Development Advisor will identify organisational learning and development needs and recommend solutions to improve performance, quality, customer service and long term organisational progress.
Page Personnel are representing a Public Sector Organisation based in Burton-On-Trent.
The key responsibilities of the Learning and Development Advisor are to;
- Identification of corporate training needs from the strategic plans, for Members and Officers.
- Identification of development needs from appraisals, regular discussions and questionnaires of managers and employees.
- Maintenance of model appraisal and development tools.
- Assist with the implementation of competencies, including achievement of core competencies and core values.
- To support the HR team and assist managers with employee welfare cases and Occupational Health referrals as well as some stages of other employee relations cases such as disciplinary investigations and grievance discussions.
- To support the development of policy and procedure to ensure compliance with the statutory framework relating to equality, including carrying out and advising on Equality and Health Impact Assessments.
The Learning and Development Advisor will have;
- Experience of research to find solutions to problems
- Liaising with partners to provide outcomes based on needs
- Knowledge of Project Management and Equality legislation
The Learning and Development Advisor will be offered;
- Salary up to £29,439
- 3 month temporary contract, potential to go permanent
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Based in Burton-On-Trent
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert