Senior Recruitment Advisor
- Hays Human Resources
- Fulham, England
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Unique opportunity for a skilled professional looking to do a blended role of Recruitment and Generalist HR!
Your new company
This Advisor role is working for a specialist hospital and research centre. They help those with the most complex of health needs and disabilities including degenerative or progressive conditions as well as providing palliative care. Their vision for the future is that they will be the national centre of excellence and their mission is to provide outstanding care and empowering individuals, enabling them to live their lives to their fullest potential.
This new Advisor role will be interesting to you if you have experience of working within HR functions and particularly enjoy having responsibility for recruitment, and initiatives that focus on resourcing and retention. This role requires you to have a strong understanding and experience of generalist HR issues to be able to provide well-rounded advisory support. You will focus less on HR Operational ER issues, and more on day-to-day recruitment and Resourcing and Retention projects.
What you'll get in return
This role offers hybrid working and is based in a beautiful location with easy transport links and parking. They offer 33 days holiday and a great opportunity for you to progress in your career.
Your new role
The Senior Recruitment Advisor will be part of the Workforce (HR) function, working alongside the Resourcing and Retention Advisor, and reporting directly to the HR Business Partner - Resourcing and Retention.
- Deliver an efficient recruitment service for our internal customers / hiring managers including coordinating end-to-end recruitment and onboarding.
- Provide first line advice on Recruitment, HR Policies & Procedures and Terms and Conditions of Employment.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Advisor (Operational) to process relevant changes relating to employee terms and conditions and/or salaries and allowances, on the HR system.
- Proactively source relevant workforce planning data, sourcing approaches, and digital tools to tap into diverse candidate pools.
- Attend HR and Recruitment meetings, actively contributing and presenting on areas relevant to the role including Recruitment update reports and KPI review.
- Monitor recruitment and onboarding processes to ensure they are compliant and up-to-date with the latest legislation.
- Work with the wider HR team in identifying factors and current / future trends that influence HR practice including EDI.
- Work with the HR team to oversee the probation process including working with managers to define objectives for performance; provide guidance around adherence to the probation procedure; and supporting managers in signing off probation, undertaking extensions to probation or preparing cases for termination of contract.
- Assisting the HR Business Partners and L&D team in delivering training and coaching to stakeholders.
- Use evidence-based practice to support and actively partake in HR development projects to assist with the on-going improvement of the HR and Service; seeking opportunities to refine and streamline practice.
- Provide advice and support to line managers at first stage sickness, conduct, and capability and grievance investigation; including taking notes and assisting in the production of case and/or investigation reports.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience managing HR projects, in particular projects and process-improvements relating to Resourcing and Retention. You need to have used and be confident with using an ATS system. You will also need to have experience of working within an HR function and demonstrate an understanding of parts of a generalist role (part of this role is to manage small ER cases and engage with stakeholders on this). You will also need to be proactive and able to operate at a senior level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Senior Recruitment Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert