HR Business Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Carlisle, England
- £40000 - £42000 per annum + Plus benefits
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
To actively support the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service ensuring high standards are adopted within all elements of HR. Work in partnership with managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing, and staff management.
My client is one of the leading food producers in the UK, producing for well-known food retailers in the market.
Reporting into a Senior HR Business Partner and Head of HR, the HR Business Partner responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Develop and sustain effective, trusted relationships with managers and senior leaders, working in partnership to develop and influence the strategic people plan to support both the specific business area requirements and the wider business objectives
- Work in partnership with managers and senior leaders to identify opportunities to lead and deliver on transformation and change initiatives across the business
- Support managers and provide advice, guidance, coaching and feedback on a full range of HR matters ensuring both fairness and consistency
- Analyse and report on monthly people related data providing insight and recommendations of actions to deliver against the organisation and HR specific KPI's to support the development of people plans and solutions
- Monitor and attend long and short-term sickness absence review meetings with managers referring to Occupational Health as appropriate
- Maintain employee data on the HRIS
- Map and analyse HR processes, understand blockers, and drive continuous improvement in service delivery and satisfaction. Contribute to the updating and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Always ensure confidentiality, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act/GDPR
- Support organisation wide initiatives to improve well being and engagement
- Act as a coach and mentor to the HR Advisor team providing expert advice and support on disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management cases
- Be the HR lead on various projects/working groups, internally and externally to support business objectives
- Assist in driving organisational performance by driving core business objectives
- Engage in promoting the core behaviours of the business
An existing Senior HR Advisor or Business Partner with experience in a fast-paced operational manufacturing environment or similar.
A salary of up to £42,000 plus benefits
The role is site-based
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert