- Hays Human Resources
- Burton-On-Trent, England
- £26000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
HR ADVISOR JOB IN BURTON ON TRENT
Your new company
Multi-site manufacturing business
Your new role
Reporting to the Plant HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Handle routine HR inquiries, managing to completion
- Conduct HR transactions including orientation, leaves of absences, exit meetings, etc.
- Process HRIS transactions, ensuring data integrity and quality
- Serve as the primary point of contact for guidance on HR policies, processes and self-service tools to employees and managers, escalating when necessary
- Assist with departmental HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Define, develop, and maintain concise documentation for procedures, work processes and reports
- Collect, analyse, and prepare visual HR related information such as the preparation of scorecards and dashboards as warranted
- Perform root-cause analysis using data, identify performance gaps and suggest process improvements that can streamline and improve customer service
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years' experience in Human Resources
- CIPD Level 3 or Level 5 is beneficial but not essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with people of different levels inside and outside the Company and to achieve goals and business objectives
- Numerical skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to recognise and respond to internal and external customer expectations with a sense of urgency
- Ability to self-prioritise workload
- Dedicated and thorough attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee well-being programme
- Access to employee discounts
- Enhanced pension scheme and death in service benefits
- Ongoing training & career development
- Onsite facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert