Head of Talent Acquisition
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £68000 - £76000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Head of Talent Acquisition
Up to £76,000 + benefits
Central London (hybrid)
I am delighted to be partnered with a leading national charity. We are seeking a talented and experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our client's recruitment efforts, ensuring that they attract and retain top talent. This is a fantastic opportunity leading an established TA team, reporting into the HR director.
In this role, you will…
- Define and lead the Talent Acquisition strategy through attraction and retention to perform as a leading charity.
- Enable the charity's strategy by leading the delivery of an excellent, forward thinking, future focussed Talent Acquisition team.
- As a member of the leadership team, contribute to the strategic direction of the division and engage people in the department to understand the strategy and their responsibility to co-own and deliver the strategy.
- Ensuring EDI principles and agenda are incorporated into the Talent Acquisition strategy, building a diverse and inclusive organisation.
- Create an early year's strategy that includes work experience placements, school leaver opportunities and working with our local communities to open careers in the Charity Sector for young people from socio-economic backgrounds.
- You are an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition or have led in-house TA functions.
- You have knowledge of HR and associated UK employment law and practises.
- You are customer driven and enjoy building productive working relationships at all levels to identify how Talent Acquisition can best contribute to the charities success.
- You are data driven and have demonstrated experience where you have excelled against key metrics and KPI's in prior roles.
- Competitive salary - up to £76,000
- Hybrid working with the expectation of being in the office once or twice per week.
- Flexible working - This is a full-time role (34.5 hours per week), and our client is open to conversations on flexible working and what it could look like for you.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & volunteering days
- Private medical insurance
- Fantastic pension scheme
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert