HR Advisor (Hybrid Working)
- Page Personnel
- Slough, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor, HR (General)
This is a temporary contract to support with additional needs within the HR function. This would be a great opportunity for a quality-focused, professional and experienced HR Advisor to join an established HR team and support line managers within an advisory function.
Our client is a large Telecoms organisation based in Slough. You'll be working closely with the wider HR team and with relatively inexperienced managers in regards to employee management and employment law. This role allows for hybrid working and a high level of involvement within ER
The HR Advisor (Hybrid Working) will be responsible for:
- Advising senior colleagues on HR policy and process queries, referring to the People Advisers and People Manager as required.
- Advising and supporting on ER casework, for example, sickness absence, performance management, disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Assisting with the administration and data gathering on HR cyclical processes, such as Appraisal, Pay Review and Promotions.
- Assisting the team with delivering on projects under our Investing in People strategy
- Supporting the People Team with ad hoc tasks, as required
The ideal HR Advisor (Hybrid Working) will have the following skills/ qualities:
- Demonstrable HR Advisory experience and Employee Relations management
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced professional services or Partnership environment.
- Be confident in providing HR advice on policies and procedures, employment law and best practice.
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and its applicability to a professional commercial environment.
- Be flexible, able to prioritise high workloads and meet deadlines.
- Have a passion for driving and delivering people excellence.
The HR Advisor (Hybrid Working) will receive:
- A competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working flexibility (2 days a week WFH)
- Employee Relations and Telecommunications Industry experience
- Support from me during the assignment
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert