HR Services Administrator
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Up to £28734 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new company
This historic university, located in central London, have a passion for educating and supporting students from all walks of life. Originally the first polytechnic in London, they now have over 19,000 students from some 169 nationalities.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Services Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing first-line advice on all general HR queries, escalating complex queries when necessary
- Create and process all employment-related paperwork, including sickness/absence, probation, leavers etc
- Be responsible for the input of all payroll data, ensuring it's accuracy and adhering to deadlines
- Support HR Manager with ER cases, attending meetings to note-take
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience working within a fast-paced HR team
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong IT experience, ideally with HR systems
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be able to work on a hybrid basis with only a few days per month required onsite, enjoy a generous annual leave allowance and be eligible for a generous pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Services Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert