HR Business Partner - Strategic Projects
- Frazer Jones
- South Yorkshire, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance + Bonus + bens
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Automotive, Distribution & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
My South Yorkshire based client is looking for a talented & experienced HR Business Partner with projects experience to join the HR team as Head of HR Projects.
As Head of HR Projects, you will formulate and implement a variety of HR projects, working closely with the HR team, PMO and Transformation Leads.
Key activities will include:
- Leading, project managing and implementing various strands of HR Strategic projects and initiatives across Reward and Recognition, Process Improvement & Digitalisation, Wellbeing, Engagement and DEI.
- Playing a key role in the development of the overall HR Strategic Plan.
- Working with stakeholders and HR leads within the projects to embed HR plans, initiatives, systems, processes, and policies.
- Ensuring a consistent operational approach to implementation considering ER and HR policy
- Providing expert HR advice, displaying a strong customer service ethos
- Acting as a key advocate of change, leading, supporting and contributing to change programmes, driving and embedding HR solutions within the business.
- Reinforcing and supporting the ownership of people management by the business with line managers and the HR Business Partner model.
This is superb opportunity to play a key role within HR and the wider business at a time of change and evolution. This is an established and successful business with an exciting agenda for future growth and market position.
To be considered for this role, you will be a commercially focused and results-driven HR Business Partner or HR project specialist with experience of change and managing people projects across key areas such as reward, engagement, wellbeing and DEI and a solid foundation in employment law and key HR fundamentals.
You will be adept at managing and driving projects, continuous improvement an change, able to influence senior leaders and multiple stakeholders and with sound relationship-building skills, ideally with experience within in a complex/matrixed structure.
Salary up to £65,000 per annum
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for HR Business Partner - Strategic Projects
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert