- Hays Human Resources
- Newry & Mourne, Northern Ireland
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working in partnership with a global technology company, to appoint an HR Generalist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity within an innovative and well renowned organisation, with a fantastic culture built on collaboration and creativity.
Your new role
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for taking the lead operationally across the full HR lifecycle and supporting the Head of HR with implementing the People Strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advise and guidance to all staff on employee relations matters
- Co-ordinate all L&D activity, working closely with line managers to identify opportunities for development
- Work with line managers to develop employee development plans
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll to an external vendor
- Design and implement employee engagement initiatives
- Produce and analyse reports on HR KPIs
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years' experience in a general HR role or 2 years at HR Officer level (or above)
- Experience of using a HRIS
- Experience of processing and/or managing payroll information
- Experience of delivering training
- CIPD membership
- Practical experience of Northern Ireland Employment Law
- Experience in a HR role working with employees in different (global) locations
- Experience in safety / facilities co-ordination
- Fair employment monitoring / Article 55 experience
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary circa £35000
- A hybrid working model
- 31 days annual leave
- An additional day-off on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Volunteer Days
- Income Protection
- Health Plan
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Generalist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert