- Page Personnel
- Cheshire East, England
- Up to £30000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
The purpose of the HR Co-Ordinator is to look after the day-to-day HR Functions.
Our client based in Knutsford is an internationally renowned manufacturer of engineered cable management products and associated support systems, serving the Global Energy, Oil and Gas and Industrial Processing sector for over 50 years.
- Provide day to day guidance on employee relations queries, escalating issues, where required to the relevant person in the team.
- Provide HR representative cover at grievance/disciplinary hearings.
- Provide support with recruitment including new hire inductions.
- Responsible for all recruitment administration, including issuing offer letters and contracts.
- Ensure compliance with Probationary Policy for all new starts.
- Manage absence procedure to ensure that records are captured correctly and return to work details are completed on time.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of a variety of human resources policies processes and procedures in a timely manner.
- Administration of HR changes for payroll
- Manage the Company Time and Attendance system ensuring that daily anomalies are cleared.
- Compile monthly HR reports.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing site.
- Good understanding of employment legislation, it application and best practice.
- Previous experience working in HR environment.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Early 1pm finish on Fridays.
- Life Assurance benefit.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- 33 days inclusive of bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert