Payroll & Compensation Senior Administrator
- Frazer Jones
- Docklands, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Payroll & Compensation Senior Administrator - £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus - Canary Wharf
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading and growing investment firm on the recruitment of Payroll & Compensation Senior Administrator on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering hybrid working (3 days per week required in the office)
- Coordinate and processing payrolls across Uk, Jersey, Guernsey, Cayman & Dubai.
- Proactively review and develop the Payroll function to ensure it meets business needs.
- Assist compensation and benefits manager with tasks.
- Review compensation surveys.
- Work on Bi-annual salary review and annual bonus process.
- collaborate with wider HR and finance team in projects.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong understanding of both Payroll & benefits.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for Payroll & Compensation Senior Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert