HRIS Admin and Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- £30k - 40k per year
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Systems
Ashley Kate is delighted to be working with one of our leading clients in Andover or Chichester to appoint a permanent HRIS Admin and Business Partner. This position combines home working with travel between both sites and pays between £30k and £40k DOE.
Reporting to the Head of Business Process & Technology, this role will be responsible for managing HRIS system, driving continuous improvement in system functionality.
- Analyse HRIS performance metrics, performing diagnostic tests, and resolving application issues.
- Attend monthly HRIS programme governance meetings.
- Perform system upgrades.
- Keep databases up to date, analyse data, ensure data integrity, and run queries.
- Improve existing HR processes.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience using HRIS - Workday or Ceridian
- Prior experience as an HRIS Administrator is required.
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- A genuine interest in HRIS and a desire to innovate in this field.
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes.
Ashley Kate is recognised as a 'Recruiter of Choice' for HR and Finance recruitment. Our business model centres around becoming a true business partner for our candidates and clients and our ability to offer a portfolio of services designed to meet your specific recruitment needs.
If you are recruiting or looking for a job, we are the hub for HR and Finance professionals. You can trust the services we provide because HR and Finance aren't just two of the things we do, it is what we do. Our extensive industry experience allows us to take our professionals' careers to the next level by providing a focus on quality and a complete dedication to all relationships. From global brands to small businesses, we offer a flexible range of HR and Finance recruitment services, recognising that organisations require a diverse range of skills. Our IRP accredited recruitment teams are aware of the demands placed on today's HR, Finance and Training professionals, which means we are committed to delivering a service that is personal, professional, straightforward, and valued by clients and candidates alike.
Our additional services include Employment Law Webinars, Virtual HR Director Boardroom forums, and Salary Guides.
Apply for HRIS Admin and Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert