Recruitment Branch Manager
- Page Personnel
- Basingstoke, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Talent Management
We are working with our Client to recruit for a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis. The Recruitment Manager will contribute to company profitability through the effective leadership and management. You will be responsible for developing performance plans and sales strategies.
This organisation is a leading provider within their sector. They are well known in the market and have sites across the UK. They are looking for someone to share in their business ethos and assist with recruiting excellent people who can provide a high standard of service.
As a Recruitment Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the branch team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Ensure Clients receive excellent customer service and that any queries are dealt with promptly
- Provide support and guidance to the team on negotiating charge rates with Clients
- Develop and promote sales excellence through influencing communication skills
- Cooperate with the Key Relationships and Accounts team to develop national relationships at a local level
- Meet KPIs for increasing the number of engaged workers
- Ensure workers are engaged through regular communication and engagement activities, making sure their details are up to date.
- Continually increase the number of staff out working
- Drive the performance and development of the team through regular team meetings and performance reviews
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of the sector
- Excellent organisational, communication and management skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent leadership and problem solving attributes
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data
- Previous experience working within a sales environment.
A competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed by the organisation.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert