HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- West Midlands, England
- £400 - £450 per day
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
- 6 month Contract
- £450 per day (via Umbrella Company)
- Regional role across Midlands
Oakleaf Partnership are representing an organisation who are looking to bring on board an operational HR Business Partner, initially for 6 months however it could go longer. This role is a regional role and will be travel across the Midlands.
What is the role?
This role will focus on providing high quality HR customer service through generalist day-to-day operational HR advice and support, to all employees and managers, and in accordance with the organisations HR policies.
Duties within the role
- Ensure that the Company operates and complies with current legislation.
- Ensure that all Company HR policies and procedures are adhered to; maintain appropriate records and documentation in line with current employment law.
- Support setting up of new and amended policies, procedures, reward and benefits elements during the transition and integration period
- Analysis of HR measures/KPIs such as employee retention and absence levels and providing advice and support to the management team to improve.
- Support Line Managers with recruitment and formal meetings, including grievance, disciplinary and appeals where necessary.
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link below. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Keiran Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org 07523 795 769)
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert