- Hays Human Resources
- Chesterfield, England
- £28000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Your new role
A well-respected manufacturing company is looking for HR Advisor to support their Chesterfield site.
Your role will be to provide professional and confidential HR advice to employees and line managers.
This is a true generalist role where you will manage employee relations, recruitment and selection, attendance management, employment contracts, training and development, policies and procedures, employees' personnel files.
You'll have the opportunity to support the Head of HR with projects across the business as well as the strategic approach.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be confident and have experience working at advisory level. They must be versatile in situations and work in adherence to policies and procedures.
At times this role can be busy and quick paced so they must have the ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines and meet the department needs
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent, or to be currently working towards.
- Experience of advising and coaching managers in employee relations and HR practices and processes.
- Developed HR skills including coaching, mentoring, facilitating and influencing.
- Knowledge of UK employment law and proposed legislation changes.
- The ability to manage ER cases 'end-to-end', including attendance, capability, disciplinary and grievance cases.
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm
- Friday 8am - 1:30pm
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Support in your career development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert