HR Assistant (Hybrid Working)
- Page Personnel
- Reading, England
- £23000 - £31000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
This is a temporary contract to support with additional needs within the HR function. This would be a great opportunity for a quality-focused, professional and experienced HR Administrator/Assistant to join an established HR team and support the department at the operational level.
Our client is a growing IT organisation based in central Reading. You'll be working closely with the HR team and the wider organisation's employees. This role allows for hybrid working and a high level of involvement at the operational function of the department.
The HR Assistant (Hybrid Working) will be responsible for:
- Resolves enquiries regarding HR programs, policies, resources and procedures.
- Identifies escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
- Prepares other employment letters ie. Job change, employment verification, transfers, off-boarding.
- Answers general employment questions and maintains HR operations mailboxes
- Responsible for maintaining digital file storage.
- HRIS system support
- Coordinates and facilitates orientation for new hires and ensures compliance with all work authorisation documents including right to work and background screening, and ensures follow up on re-verification requirements
The ideal HR Assistant (Hybrid Working) will have the following skills/qualities:
- Demonstrable experience within HR Administration duties
- Discrete, and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and diplomacy
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to workload in a busy environment, with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Immediately Available
The HR Assistant (Hybrid Working) will receive:
- A competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working flexibility (2 days a week WFH)
- Holiday pay from day 1
- Optional pension contribution
- Support from me during the assignment
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert