HR Executive Assistant
- Hays Human Resources
- Holywood, Northern Ireland
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new company
Hays in pleased to be working with a long standing client on a newly created role within the organisation. This unique role will work closely with both the Directors and Talent Manager to provide operational support and with day to day administrative tasks.
Your new role
As an HR Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process, including onboarding and induction
- Help to coordinative the delivery of Performance Reviews throughout the organisation
- Keep HR systems up to date (PAMS)
- Effectively communicate people initiatives throughout the organisation
- Adhere to and support all company policy and procedure
PA Support to Directors:
- Coordinate Director's diaries including arranging all logistical and practical requirements
- Ensure that meeting rooms are booked and set up ahead of meetings
- Provide administrative support including monitoring email correspondence, drafting of emails and letters, prepare presentations and reports and maintain electronic filing systems
- Assist with research when required
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate in Human Resources or related discipline
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a busy office environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven success and experience supporting at Director/Board level
- Experience of using a HRMS
- Qualification related to role of Personal Assistant
- Experience of supporting senior teams CPD awareness and experience
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary DOE
- Enhanced annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Access to Mental Health and Wellbeing platform and initiatives including employee discounts
- All laptop and IT equipment supplied
- Comprehensive continuous personal development, onboarding and training programme
- Paid membership of IPA with full access to a range of CPD tools
- Paid expenses for travel undertaken for the purposes of your job
- Opportunity to join in a range of other team-building and fun social activities
- Onsite free parking and easily accessible via pubic transport
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Executive Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert