- Hays Human Resources
- Chesterfield, England
- Up to £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new role
The role of HR Admin will provide essential support to the HR function. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience within a HR team and work on all aspects of a generalist role.
You'll be the first point of contact for any HR queries and be responsible for managing the HR inbox. Recruitment will be part of your role and include liaising with hiring managers and candidates to organise interviews as well as supporting with the onboarding process. This will include pre-employment checks, contracts and setting up inductions.
- Maintaining the HR system and updating records
- Reference requests
- Working with the communications team for employee updates and good news emails
- Starter and leavers reports
- Monitoring employee contractual change
- Booking and recording training
What you'll need to succeed
This role is suited for someone who has experience working in a HR department and will be able to pick up responsibilities quickly. It is an opportunity to develop and would suit someone who wants a career within HR. If you have or are studying your CIPD qualification this will be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to adapts easily is a fast-paced environment while maintaining SLA's
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working - 2 day home, 3 days office
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday per annual
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Admin
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert