- Frazer Jones
- Ascot, England
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + pro rata
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Job Type
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Frazer Jones is supporting an urgent hire for a sport management and venue organiser located in Ascot. This is a seasonal part-time opportunity to support wider HR team during a busy period. You will be required to work 3 days per week from the local office.
As a Payroll Assistant you will directly work with Payroll & Benefits Advisor and process monthly payroll for permanent and casual staff. You will bring previous experience in payroll to quickly accommodate to high volume of staff and be attentive to details during collecting and analysing information.
- Collate and process monthly payroll information
- Work closely and collaboratively with HR and Payroll teams
- Accurately record and process casual workers' hours and overtime, distribute P45, and answer general payroll queries
- Resolve payroll discrepancies in timely manner
- Process pension letters
- Adhere to General Data Protection Regulation
- Demonstrable experience in administering payroll and pension for a period of at least 1 - 2 years
- Understanding of Tax, NI, Pensions and Statutory Payments
- Experience inputting data into a payroll system
- Strong technical skills in Excel and MS Office
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert