Recruitment Team Leader
- Hays Human Resources
- Birmingham, England
- £16.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a large corporate client based in Birmingham City Centre who are looking for an Interim Recruitment Lead to join their business.
Your new role
This is a newly created role where you will manage 3 recruitment advisors and recruit for a small business unit. The role will require significant experience of team management and work capacity scheduling to include
the importance of data/policy compliance, together with high levels of organisation, attention to detail, strong relationship management and the ability to change priorities in a changing landscape.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Supervise, support and coach 3 recruitment advisors to deliver an exceptional service to key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Organise the day-to-day work allocation of the team and re-allocate work where required to achieve KPIs and SLAs.
- Assist with staff recruitment, training and undertake performance and career development reviews with the recruitment advisors.
- Ensure all recruitment and project trackers, teams and SharePoint sites are up to date at all times.
- Hold a weekly team meeting, produce agenda ,take minutes and follow up on actions.
- Conduct 1-2-1 reviews with the recruitment advisors on a regular basis
- Recruit roles for a small business unit, taking a full role brief with the Hiring Manage to scope recruitment requirements, hold briefing calls, determine selection criteria, shortlist candidates, arrange interviews and make offers.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the position you will:
- Have a proven track record as an experienced and motivational Team Leader in a busy, fast paced recruitment team with a high volume of requests.
- Have previous recruitment experience in an in-house or agency setting.
- Be able to demonstrate how to motivate individuals to be effective, efficient, economic and creative to achieve organisational goals.
- Proven experience of managing a team with three or more individuals.
- Develop and mentor team members to maximize individual/team performance.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Recruitment Team Leader
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert